Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

MY EXPERIENCE TO EUROPE INTERNSHIP

BY-VIKAS KUMAR SINGH
(PROMETHIONS)

COUNTRY

BULGARIA(EUROPE)



INSTITUTE

TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOFIA



I am very very thankful to HMR institute of technology and management and specially to Prof. S.S Inamdar sir for providing such an amazing experience and exposure to the latest technology.It is a nearly impossible task for me sum up my experience into few paragraphs but I will try put some category so that I can touch all the dimension to some extend...



1.TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND LEARNING:
I am feeling very fortunate to get a chance to work on the technology which is being researched in the laboratory of google,Intel,Microsoft and many such famed organization. I worked on the worlds trending technology like “Augmented Reality” , “leap motion” at the same time I got acquaintance with technology like brain mapping,Myosensor(muscle sensor),drone vision and virtual reality.
The faculties and the support staffs were highly cooperative,there was always a level of trust,I would like to tell you there was several instances where we opened the lab by ourselves,worked there,and returned the key to the guard what I mean to say that they trust us enough to handover the very expensive and delicate laboratory to us many a day without any single tutor present there.
As I am saying that I am fortunate enough so I took responsibility and opportunity with both hand.I completed 4 marketable project based upon the above mentioned technology and wrote two research paper in the reputed general of Europe.Let me remind for the certificate we required to complete only one good project,so you can imagine the level of success of this internship.
For the good work and discipline we were provided a recommendation letter by Agata manalova one of the most reputed professor of Bulgaria in telecommunication.
About the university,it is a very well made and well developed university of the Europe having equipment for all the latest technology,I am the big fan of the method of learning of this university which is completely dedicated to the practical knowledge.The level of the university can be understand by one simple fact that it provide the certification for the products in europe.


2.NATURE AND BEUTY
We stayed in the sofia city,which is surrounded by the mounted from all direction.One of the most hilarious thing is, In Sofia the you will the sunshine of 16 hours means sun rises at 6am and sun sets at 10pm.Due to the large day hour one can be in the university till 4pm and can explore the Sofia for good 6 hour.
We went during the summer so average temperature was approximately 20 Degree Celsius,it was a very beautiful place,it always felt like a hill station where we were for the picnic.
There were very beautiful,natural,historical places for visit like Vitosha mountain,Bouyana waterfall,sunny beach,alaxender church etc.Let me tell you even your staying place was no less than a tourist place.


3.FOOD AND STAY
We stayed in the hostel of the university which is 4 km away from the university and the Mess was 1km away from the hostel.Hostel was well furnished and properly managed by the authority there.They were taking care of our all the concerns.Wardens were very nice in nature.
let me tell you one interesting thing they are the huge fan of our television daily show,i saw many a bulgarian watching our show(like Anandi,tulsi,kalash etc),playing our music.All the bulgarian understand english except worker class,there general language for the communication and official work is bulgarian. I am a vegetarian so I will not relish the food very much but for the non vegetarian it can be a good food.I survived myself by the dairy products,fruits,rice(having starch),pulse and thankful to the ready to eat packing from India.We were provided with the kitchen with the vessels, pot and induction pan so we used to cook our desired food on saturday and sunday.Things there were quite cheaper in their currency. I really like there transportation system if you buy the day pass of 4 lev(bulgarian currency) you can use any transportation like bus and metro on the same pass many times in a day.The key to their transportation are the buses they almost connect all the sofia.









2 comments: